Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

I've turned on anonymous comments... do you know what that means?

I bet you think you know what that means, but I bet you don't, actually, know what that means.

Husband has been asking me for a while to let him write a guest blog.  Jokingly, he has been asking.  And I have, half-(mostly)-jokingly, said that I will only allow him if I get veto-power.  But today, I decided to allow it.  The caveat?  You get to request the topic.  It can be anything.  And if you don't suggest good topics, I will just submit them anonymously myself.  It's a win-win either way.  I will use some variant of random.org to pick the topic.  If random.org doesn't give me a topic I like, I will regenerate.  I don't even pretend that this is an objective and random topic assignment.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh Ooh Ooh - please pick my topic: Giant Squids. I would love to blog about the world's largest invertebrate, but alas I do not have the time. But if Husband is willing to dedicate himself to it, it could be the greatest gift to humanity. The possibilities are limitless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My topic-What is his best parenting advice to a new parent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My topic: How has your wife changed since becomming pregnant and having a baby

    I would love to see what husbands REALLY think of their wives after baby (do we ONLY talk about baby stuff? really?)

    ReplyDelete