Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

I thought the bumbo would last longer



Good lord, she looks like she has a unibrow here. I swear she doesn't.

But anyway. Here's some product recs. I have loved the (craigslist) bumbo, but I really thought it would last longer. Now that she is pushing herself backwards out of it, head touching the floor, I realize that it will not. So we had to buy her a high chair, even though she is months away from real food.

But I do recommend the Manhatton Toy Skwish.  You can stick her hand in it in such a way that she can't drop it.  She never tires of it, and it's chew friendly (i.e. no chemicals, plastics, etc.)  If I could have only one baby toy, this would be it.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad I didn't get a bumbo. I almost did, but my boy is a little chunker and I didn't think his legs would fit in the holes long!

    We put Aiden in his highchair yesterday and he actually enjoyed it - the hubs and I played a board game at the table and he liked being as high up as us!

    ReplyDelete