Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Karate kicks

I've been slacking in the blog department. But no more! I stopped by to see A on Sunday and he did another (short) ultrasound. I posted a few videos here, in particular this one:


Baby was so active!! Just kicking away, it's hard to fully see from these videos because they're so short, but it's amazing to me that I don't feel him yet (somehow all the violence in my abdomen seemed very male.)

But, alas, I must resist further ultrasounds. They're so tempting, because I have such easy access and it's so cool to see what's going on in there. But there is some slight evidence that they may be bad, such as "Prenatal exposure to ultrasound waves impacts neuronal migration in mice". Ours are very short for this reason, but it is likely best to avoid them in the future. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment