Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Finito.

Finally. I have been doing nothing but thinking about the marine uranium cycle for the past two weeks. And it is finally done. To be fair, I will give it one more read through when I have fresh eyes in the morning, but I'm tempted to email it out tonight so I don't even have to do that. I'll restrain myself, though. I really thought I was on track to not have to cram at the end, but I was very, very wrong. As of Monday I was not certain it would be finished. Rarely do I have that feeling. And when my advisor stepped into my office on Monday morning to ask where my paper was, that didn't help. He was visibly peeved when I said I thought I had until the end of the semester (i.e. tomorrow).

Anyway, while it's not my best work ever, it's worlds better than what I feared on Monday. I'll just have to wait and see if the committee agrees.

A's out of town, so I had to gloat to someone. And unwind before crashing into my bed. If you've been on here lately you've probably noticed I'm a week overdue on updating my food of the week. That's how busy I've been!

No comments:

Post a Comment