Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Cute? Creepy? I'll let you be the judge.

 

Continuing in the vein of omg-it's-so-fun-to-dress-up-little-girls-in-matching-outfits. We added a holiday twist, and our neighbor donned a Santa suit. The girls were a little unnerved by this, and this is one of the few photos I snapped before MJ was over it...
ZOMG-this-toy-has-flashing-lights!!!  Strange man behind me?  Don't know anything about it.


Of course we tried again, but just because we tell her something's okay doesn't mean she believes it.  At least she has learned the stay-away-from-weird-looking-strangers lesson early on.  And now she has more pictures to add to her teenage-grudge-file.

 Plotting her revenge, I suspect.  That's probably what the hourly wakes up that night were all about: flashbacks to her santa trauma and her way of getting back at us. 

2 comments:

  1. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a great post! and I loved all the pictures. Especially your daughter plotting revenge on Santa.

    ReplyDelete